Redefining Cleanliness and Supporting Your Well-Being
At InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, your well-being is our top priority. That's why our IHG Clean Promise has been updated to include expanded COVID-19 protocols and best practices in line with the advice and recommendations of regional and global health authorities including Cleveland Clinic and the Ohio Department of Health.
We encourage all guests and colleagues to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of COVID-19. More preventative measures may be found on the CDC website.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cleveland. See what we're doing to make your trip safe and worry-free.
IHG Way of Clean
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all rooms, suites and common areas of the hotel. All employees wear masks ad complete IHG Way of Clean training and certification. Come relax and renew with peace of mind that you're safe with us.
- Thermal scanning and wellness screening of all colleagues and visitors
- Face protection required for all colleagues and visitors while in public spaces
- Trained staff on enhanced social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces in all common areas throughout the hotel
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the hotel
- Reduced contact at check-in, contactless payment and check-out options available for all guests
- New food and beverage standards and service approach for dining outlets, banquets, room service and catering
Rooms and Suites
- Additional COVID-19 cleaning protocols for all guest rooms and suites
- Sanitized key cards for a safe and clean experience
- Additional deep cleaning and sanitizing of high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls and faucets
- Availability of individual guest amenity cleaning kits
In the Words of our Guests
"I can't sing enough praises for our stay. From the moment we opened the door, everything was so crisp and clean and smelled so good. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. Everyone was wearing masks and socially distancing. They made us feel very safe during this time. Thank you!!"
We're flexible. Travel whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland. For booking information, contact us at 216.707.4000.
- New "Book Now, Pay Later" rate to offer additional flexibility and savings
- Flexible cancellation and change options if applicable
- Contactless payment and check-out options
Is the hotel's restaurant and bar open?
- C2 Restaurant & Bar is open and serving all your favorite breakfast and dinner options. Click Here for our most recent menu and hours of operation.
Are staff required to wear masks?
- Yes, in accordance with IHG's corporate policy and Mayor Frank G. Jackson's amendment to the Proclamation of Civil Emergency, mandatory use of masks are required for all individuals out in public or in public spaces including businesses, hotels and restaurants. Our cleaning staff also use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
- Our enhanced IHG Way of Clean program expands our commitment to cleanliness with additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices that include deep cleaning of all rooms, surfaces and common areas with hospital-grade disinfectants under the guidance of Cleveland Clinic and regional and global health authorities. Click Here to learn more about the IHG Clean Promise.
Does the hotel have hand sanitizing stations?
- Guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel. We can also provide cleanliness amenity kits upon request to ensure extra protection.
Are Cleveland, Ohio restaurants open?
- Yes, restaurants are open but must adhere to Responsible RestartOhio guidelines and regulations. Both indoor and patio dining are permitted but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks. Please call restaurants directly to confirm hours of operation and to learn more about any additional procedures that have been put in place.